Alexandra Kocs Crowned Miss Plastic 2010

Alexandra Kocsis was crowned the winner of this year's Miss Plastic beauty pageant which jury contestants based on the cosmetic surgery they've had.

Anita Gyuris came second in the contest while Kata Szakal won third place in the pageant, which is now in its second year. Student Alexandra, 24 won after judges praised the efficient stitching on her boob job.

'I was very enthusiastic on sport when I was young that I never had enough fat on my body for a really great big pair of breasts.' 'So I asked my doctor to give nature a helping hand and his work turned out to be stunning.'

'The jury seemed to love them because they said my boobs and my operation were the most natural beauties in the show.' Twenty two contestants competed in the national rounds of Miss Plastic 2010 which was staged in Budapest, Hungary.

Girls can only succeed for the contest if they have received cosmetic surgery and must bring in their medical notes from the ops as proof. Judges rated them on their beauty - and a individual medical panel added extra marks once they have rated the quality of the plastic surgery.

Kocsis will proceed with international contestants in Miss Plastic Universe.

Bookmark and Share